A lot of why knee pain can happen. Ignoring these issues can worsen symptoms and earn treatment difficult. If under different conditions you feel pain within the knee joint, then you should contact the diagnostic center and, in case of complications, start treatment.
Knee pain after running
Knee pain often occurs after running. In most cases, knee pain after running is harmless. It’ll disappear no after 48 hrs later. In the event the pain is extremely severe or persists for some time, you need to consult a health care provider and stop playing sports. There may be inflammation in the knee joint. Other possible reasons:
– In beginners, the ligament and articular cartilage may not be adapted towards the increased load.
– The runner already has cartilage damage, so there is an inflammatory response following a workout.
– Inflammation with the knee joint with bursitis.
– The patella is just not exactly adapted on the type of the sliding channel in the thigh.
Misalignment, like bending your knees or bending your legs, can aggravate knee pain following a run.
Knee pain after taking a stand
Pain occurring over time of physical rest possibly at a sluggish start movement is called starting pain.
– Osteoarthritis of the knee (abnormal wear in the cartilage from the knee joint, also called knee osteoarthritis) is the most common cause of morning knee pain and starting pain from the elderly.
– Patellar Tip Syndrome: In such cases, the tendon attachment site that connects the kneecap towards the tibia becomes inflamed. At the beginning of the movement there’s a stabbing pain, which subsides after warming up.
– In the elderly, degenerative diseases with the cartilage and meniscus tend to be the reason. Deterioration of the knee can cause meniscus tears, cartilage wear, and osteoarthritis of the knee.
– Such degeneration may also be due to older workplace injuires who have not fully healed and accelerate the wear and tear of the knee joint.
Knee pain when climbing stairs
Possible factors behind knee pain when descending a mountain:
– The cartilage within the femur is broken, hence the patella still can’t glide properly.
– Bursitis causes stress on the sliding tissue as you’re watching patella and under the patellar tendon.
– You will find there’s tear or injury to the cruciate ligament. A knee without cruciate ligament is unstable during certain movements and arches to the sides.
To get more information about knee joint pain view our new resource: click for more